Ace Ringtones Maker for iPhone
Ringtones Maker enables you to create your own custom iPhone Ringtones for free from your own music (mp3 or other kind of audio tracks). You can make unlimited ringtones without hacking or jail-breaking your iPhone. This process is as simple as
* Select one of the music files from your computer.
* Select part of the music track that you want to use as a ringtone and
* Click on Send to iPhone button.
* Quick and easy installation - takes only two minutes to start making iPhone ringtones
* Light-weight - uses very little memory
o Extract part of the music track or use the whole track as ringtone
o Sound effects like fade-in, fade-out, echo and reverb etc.
o Adjust base volume of the music track
* Copies ID3 tags from source to target music tracks / ringtones
* Supports following audio file formats: WAV, OGG, MP3, MP2, M4a, Wv, Flac, WMA and AAC
* Simple - people without technical knowledge of computer or iPhone can also make ringtones
* Keyboard shortcuts make the operations even easier
* Risk free trial - Use the free version to make sure that it works for you before you purchase it
* Works as ringtones maker as well as audio file format converter
* Can be used for music editing for other purposes also
You can download free version of Ringtones Maker to see it in action before you buy it. You can also apply fade-in, fade-out and other sound effects, adjust volume and preview the ringtones before sending new ringtones to your iPhone.
Full version allows you to create as many ringtones as you want. You may want to create unique ringtones for your family members, business associates and other contacts.
Full version allows you to save the converted music tracks on your computer. So instead of creating ringtones, you can use this software as an audio file format converter. For example you can convert from WAV to Mp3 or M4a etc.
Ace Ringtones Maker for iPhone Related Downloads
Create your own ringtones for your realtone mobile! Read in a track from an audio CD or open an existing mp3 or wav file from your hard disk. You can cut out unimportant parts, change the volume and speed and use effects like echo.
1.Convert audio to Mobile Ringtone as MP3, OGG, AMR, MMF, AMRWB, WAV. 2.Import MP3, OGG, WAV, AMR, AU files. 3.Add recording track.(Microphone, CD Player, Line In...) 4.Set convert quality, sample rate, bitrate. 5.Convert by selected part.
Quick Ringtone is an EASY TO USE Tool that can convert audio to mobile phone ringtone. Currently it can only convert ringtones between MIDI, RTTTL, MOTO Composer, eMelody and iMelody code.
TRx is a personal phone line recorder program for Windows. TRx lets you manually record telephone calls on a phone line connected to the voice modem (or other telephony card) of your computer.
Ring Factory allows you to create ring tones from your favorite music and also allows you to choose from hundreds of real artists. Choose from the hottest wallpapers online. Make as many changes as often as you want. Works on any WAP phone.