EMS SQL Query for PostgreSQL
EMS SQL Query for PostgreSQL is an utility that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to PostgreSQL databases. Visual building as well as direct editing of a query text is available. User-friendly graphical interface allows you to connect to databases, select tables and fields for a query, set the selection criteria and many more. You can work with several queries at once, edit queries and view the execution results in several modes and perform any other operations you may need in your work with database queries.
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Full support of PostgreSQL server up to version 8.2.x
- Support of UTF8 data
- Connect through SSH tunnel: establish connection to an intermediate SSH server and forward all PostgreSQL commands through the secure tunnel
- Connect through HTTP tunnel in case of Internet access through HTTP proxy only, or if the server does not allow direct connections to PostgreSQL
- Using drag-and-drop operations when selecting tables and fields for a query visually
- Working simultaneously with several queries in separate windows
- Registering databases for working with the required databases only
- Multiple database connections
- Navigation within recently used queries and selecting the required queries
- Syntax highlight, "quick code" and keyboard templates for faster editing query text
- Tools for data grouping and filtering
- The ability to create queries with unions and subqueries visually
- The ability to create diagrams based on queries
- Capabilities for viewing query plans
- Powerful BLOB viewer/editor with several types of viewing BLOB data
- Flexible personalization of graphical user interface
- Multi-language GUI support
EMS SQL Query for PostgreSQL Related Downloads
Import/export of text files (CSV, TXT, DBF, ASCII, SQL) from/to MS Access, MS Excel, MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Oracle, OleDB and ODBC data streams. A graphical interface to define the import/export process makes it very simple.
PowerDBTools is a tool based on Microsoft OLE DB technologies to help developers and database administrators develop, manage and maintain their databases.
ORM Designer is a visual ERD database tool with full support of ORM frameworks based on XML or other structured markup language. ORM Designer was created to replace manually written kilobytes of text definitions with easy-to-use graphical interface.
FlaFi is a simple tool for validation of flat files (*.txt, *.csv, etc.) that contain data. FlaFi has intuitive user interface that allows to build Flat File Schema with business rules.
Advertiser Helper Home Business Software - Have you ever tried posting classified ads for your small business and tried to keep track of which sites you have posted to? Advertiser Helper home business software organizes these advertising activities.