Reclip is a popup visual clipboard assistant for Windows
95/98/NT4 that organizes all text, rich text, and images that are
copied to the clipboard. Up to 200 clipboard history items can be
displayed, recopied, edited, printed, or deleted at the click of a
button. This is a fully functional shareware program with no timed
- Organizes and displays text, rich text, and many image formats.
- Keeps from 1 to 200 clipboard history items.
- Text and rich text history items can be modified.
- Images can be displayed as stretched to fit (thumbnail) or actual
- Optional automatic conversion of URLs that open the default web
browser when clicked.
- Clip items can be opened and printed using default application.
- May be hidden when minimized as a system tray icon for less
- Runs automatically at Windows startup.
- Optional saving of history items on exit, for restoring the next
time program is started.
- Displays date and time that history item was originally copied
to the clipboard.
- Clip items may be deleted individually, or all at once.
- Suspend/Resume clipboard monitoring by clicking the toolbar or
system tray icon.
- Installs cleanly, only 2 files are copied to your system (1
program file and 1 help file).
- Uninstalls completely, removes all associated INI files and
- Online help.
- Free upgrades for registered users.
Reclip Related Downloads
Share Clipboard content on networked computers (wired or wireless). Once the clipboard group/users access are configured, clipboard information copied on one computer can be immediately pasted on another computer in the network with just one click!.
Professional Windows Clipboard Viewer and Manager. Now you don`t have to worry that copying one thing will erase something else! It keeps the clipboard history that you can use to paste any selected fragment again. It supports all known data formats.
Ultimate copy paste is a windows multi clipboard enhancement which allows you to copy, cut and paste multiple times and recall them individually as needed, when needed. You can select copied object from window or by pressing keystrokes.
It can be minimized and automatically captures all text or image copied (CTRL+C) and it automatically saves them in TXT (the text) and BMP (the images) files.
PictureBot catches Internet images from any website. All images are added to target folders choosed by user for an advanced management of your desktop. In this version, you can configure 5 different target folders.