JUnitConv - Units Of Measure Converter
JUnitConv is an universal Units of Measure Converter, it converts numbers from one unit of measure to another.
Built as a Java Applet, JUnitConv is platform-independent and highly-configurable, it supports an unlimited number of Units Categories, Units of Measure and Multiplier Prefixes that could be customized using external text files. You could setup your own data files using your preferred spoken language, units categories, units definitions and multiplier prefixes. The default configuration data files contains 580 basic units of measure definitions divided in 31 categories and 27 multiplier prefixes for a total of 15660 composed units.
- browser-independent, works fine with any browser that support at least Java 1.1;
- 580 basic units of measure definitions divided in 31 categories and 27 multiplier prefixes;
- customizables units, categories, multipliers and labels using external text files;
- supports units descriptions, used to display units definitions and history (if available);
- supports multiplier prefixes;
- supports basic formulas as units conversion parameters;
- supports result precision (max number of decimal places);
- customizables charset encoding, supports international character sets (require appropriate OS/browsers);
- customizables background and foreground colors;
- customizables font type, style and size;
JUnitConv - Units Of Measure Converter Related Downloads
Test tool for chipcards and terminals
Image Tagging Script is a simple, user-friendly, web-based software for online image tagging. Designed for easy picture tagging over the web, it ideally combines all most popular tagging options that use facebook, hi5, vkontakte, foto.mail.ru. etc.
WaveMaker is an open & easy-to-use web development platform. Using its visual, drag and drop tools, any developer can start building enterprise Java apps with minimal learning curve. Visual RAD tool based on Spring/Hibernate/Dojo.