VisioForge Video Capture SDK Delphi
VisioForge Video Capture SDK allows programmers to easily integrate video capturing and processing capabilities into their software applications. VisioForge Video Capture SDK can play and capture video and audio streams from TV tuners, USB capture devices, DV camcorders, PCI capture cards and IP cameras.
VisioForge Video Capture SDK major features include:
- Video capture to
* AVI (using audio/video codecs like MJPEG, DivX, XviD)
* Windows Media Video
* DV and MPEG from DV Camcorders and TV Tuners with internal MPEG Encoder
* MPEG 1/2 (VCD/SVCD/DVD), MPEG-4 (iPod/iPhone), FLV, using FFMPEG
* DV (from any video capture device)
* custom output formats (using 3rd-party DirectShow filters)
- Audio capture to
* WAV (compressed or not)
* MP3 (using LAME)
- Frame capture to TBitmap/HBitmap in Delphi/ActiveX, BMP and JPEG files
- Video processing and effects
* graphic overlay
* text overlay
* video transparency
* brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, etc.
* resize to any resolution
* 3rd party DirectShow filters support
- Audio processing and effects
* volume booster
* 3D-bass system
- TV Tuning
* TV channels selecting
* video formats selecting
* input selection (TV-Tuner, FM-Tuner, S-Video, etc.)
- Video capture device control
* video input
* video format
* frame rate
* supports video cards with several inputs
* camera control (brightness, saturation, etc.)
- Network streaming
- Motion detection
- OSD (On-Screen Display)
- PIP (Picture-In-Picture)
- Screen capture
- Multiply output screens support
- MJPEG / MPEG-4 / H264 HTTP / RTSP IP cams support
VisioForge Video Capture SDK Delphi Related Downloads
Delphi Spell Checker PRO, award-winning Spell Checking Add-in for Delph (Delphi Expert). Auto-check spelling as-you-go right in your Delphi form. 18 languages supported.
ipSkin is a library of components which gives you the ability to create a "Skin-Enabled" applications. The ipSkin library support ICQPlus skin files, thus your users will have the ability to choose one of more than 1000 skins.
A Delphi component and tool that you put on the form and have a component that handles the registered/unregistered state of an application.
Delphi Flash solution - pure Object Pascal library for creating Flash animations without using any external dynamic library. SWF reading and recreating; advanced objects creating; FLV video; native Delphi Canvas; Flash 8 effects; Unicode support.
Delphi/C++ Builder VCL/FMX Visual instruments - Angular, Linear and Digital Gauges, Thermometers, Clocks, Segment Text, Segment Indicators, Progress Bars, LEDs, Spectrum, Matrix display, Glass Panel, GDI+ rendered, Allows composite instruments.